🚧 Currently approved projects (timelines shift often due to contractor-controlled ordering and scheduling):
- Phase two of the lighting project should be complete 10/18 (R/P).
- The resetting of the leaning column at Long Parish should be done by the end of Nov (R).
- The gradual reshaping of tall topiaries will happen over the fall (M).
- Removal of tall trees along the Hambledon Loop and Titchfield Drive easements will be complete 10/22 (M).
✏ Projects under bid:
- Shade structures at each mailbox clusters are planned for FY20 (P).
- Phase two of the security camera project (current cameras are part of the study phase) (M).
- Sitewide sinkhole remediation will occur this fall (R).
- Sitewide sidewalk settling remediation will occur this fall (R).
- Both pool decks settling remediation will occur this fall (R).
- Soft washing of all buildings and sidewalks is scheduled for FY20 (M).
- Replacement tree on HL and grinding of stumps for previously removed trees this fall (M).
📖 Proposed projects being studied:
- Summer addition of azaleas and windmill palms FY20 (M).
- Phase three of the lighting project FY21 (R/P).
- A clubhouse at the west pool (fitness, meeting space) for FY21 (P).
- A dog park by the Bishopstoke entrance for FY22 (P).
- Collecting budgetary quotes for future fire-resistant siding and possible solar roofing systems (R).
💸 DYK? Stats from the budget:
- 45% of the budget is dedicated to water and other utilities.
- 19% is dedicated to professional services.
- 14% is dedicated to landscaping activities.
- The remainder is split between reserve (R), CIP (P), and maintenance (M) projects.