🚧 Currently approved projects (timelines shift often due to contractor-controlled ordering and scheduling):
- Sitework for phase two of the lighting project should begin the second week of Aug (R/P).
- The resetting of the leaning column at Long Parish should be done by the end of Aug (R).
- The gradual reshaping of tall topiaries will happen over the summer (M).
- New topsoil and seed to cover targeted exposed roots should happen by the end of July (M).
- A new matching speed-bump at PD & ED to force stop-sign compliance should be installed by the end of Aug (M).
- Cleaning of BC and ED gutters along the easement will happen by mid-Aug (M).
✏ Projects under bid:
- Tinted glass shade structures at mailbox clusters are planned for FY20 (P).
- Summer replacement of the concrete pool furniture (M).
- Phase two of the security camera project (current cameras are part of the study phase) and should be installed this summer (M).
- Removal of all ground junipers is scheduled for FY20 (M).
- Sitewide sinkhole remediation will occur this summer (R).
- Sitewide sidewalk settling remediation will occur this summer (R).
- Both pool decks settling remediation will occur this summer (R).
- Soft washing of all buildings and sidewalks is scheduled for FY20 (M).
- Replacement tree on HL and grinding of stumps for previously removed trees this fall (M).
📖 Proposed projects being studied:
- Summer addition of azaleas and windmill palms Q3 (M).
- Phase three of the lighting project FY20 (R/P).
- A clubhouse at the west pool (fitness, meeting space) for FY21 (P).
- License plate cameras at entrances for FY21 (M).
- A dog park by the Long Parish entrance for FY22 (P).
- Tinted glass shade structures at both pools for FY23 (P).
- Collecting budgetary quotes for future fire-resistant siding and possible solar roofing systems (R).
💸 DYK? Stats from the budget:
- 45% of the budget is dedicated to water and other utilities.
- 19% is dedicated to professional services.
- 14% is dedicated to landscaping activities.
- The remainder is split between reserve (R), CIP (P), and maintenance (M) projects.